Number of Vacancies
Ruby Sourcing is a highly respected BPO.
We don't just do great work for our clients but offer a fantastic place to work. We put loads of work into creating a workplace culture that makes our staff love coming to work. This, in turn, means our clients get great results as a result of having a motivated team working on their project.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager. The initial goal is to plan and execute social media campaigns across different platforms (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, Pinterest) to attract new customers, foster brand awareness, and encourage post-engagement behaviour through active community management.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Setting up initial profiles at a key social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, Pinterest).
- Create and maintain a social media calendar, storyboards (You Tube).
- Digital Media and Blogger relationship management.
- Developed primary keywords for SEO: perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Performed various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tasks (On-Page &; Off-Page).
- Manage, set up, analyse and optimise Google Adwords and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Perform website analysis.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Performed A/B Testing Procedures.
- Performed Forecasting Procedures.
- Create Email Marketing Campaigns with various goals.
- Generate standardised daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and social media management.
- Substantial experience working with Facebook Ad, Instagram, Twitter and Google Ads.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Able to select the right keywords based on given topic.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding SEO/SEM.
- Fast learning, hard working, and always eager to go the extra mile.
- Superior problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Self Motivated
- Excellent in computers
- A proven track record of meeting & exceeding targets
- An excellent work ethic, problem-solving and proficient time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Passionate about learning
We are down to earth and hardworking. Our team our greatest asset – just a great bunch of people who work hard to make our clients happy. And of course, there will be fun stuff along the way!
Let's Get Started.
Ruby Sourcing will provide you with great job satisfaction, welcoming colleagues and ongoing career development. We have a dynamic atmosphere here and you will look forward to coming into the office each day. If you feel you fit the above criteria, please Apply Now